the blues

2:07 PM

"all your freckles, stretch marks, birthmarks, scars, bruises and tattoos are beautiful. they´re evidence that you´ve lived, that the sun has shone on you, that maybe you´ve tripped or survived a horrible accident. they´re evidence of you, they´re a part of you and they are beautiful."


this may just be one of my fave ensembles up to now as I´m loving royal / cobalt blue. I paired the asos body con with an escada vintage blazer my grandma gave me once and an old photographer bag of my grandpa. I cannot put into words how exhausted I feel after helping my grandparents in one catastrophe after another over months and then the intense terminal care of my grandpa. but I´m feeling very grateful and relieved as well knowing that everything is alright now.
I´m wishing you all the best, creativity and strenght in every situation you´re in. 



   
dress - asos main range / shoes - primark / blazer - vintage escada / bag - vintage 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts