pastels

10:21 PM

Welcome back.
I know I've been absent from the blog for quite some time, also this blog experienced some changes and will experience even more once I became friends with html.
I'm back with a few outfits and will be sharing those over the next few days or weeks.
Today I am starting by sharing this simple look. Those of you following me on Instagram may have heard that I am studying Fine Art in the Netherlands (I looove it). I am a first year student and as all of us, carrying a lot of stuff to the academy on a regular basis. It's not a rare thing carrying two bags so I felt like 'why not include that?'. So here's me in pastels (a rare sight!), casually. 









duster & T-Shirt - primark / leggings - H&M (main range size xl) / bags & shoes - vintage

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts