Introducing Eyoma by Dearcurves

10:00 AM

Hello loves, good to welcome you back!
I'm excited to be sharing the following pictures with you today.
I've been eyeing these skirts for a while now and I fell head over heels for both, the eyoma patterned skirt and the eyoma full circle skirt in plain blue, the moment they arrived.

I just love everything about them: the cut, the fabric, the color/ colors, the quality 

and how glorious I feel wearing them.
I was overjoyed finding out that these skirts don't just meet my expectations but also top them. I am very thankful for designers and seamstresses who know what they're doing and create such magic.
These skirts are perfection and so beautiful, just looking at them brightens my day and makes me happy.

Both skirts are currently on sale for half their original price! Ladies, gentlemen and gender non-confirming fellow humans, get yours while they're 50% off.

Photographing these beauties has been quite challenging though as the rain barely stopped pouring those past few weeks. Fortunately one day the rain stopped for about two hours what enabled me to take the pictures for the blog.

For some reason I hope you´ll like them. I already got a few ideas on how to style both skirts differently.

Hallo ihr Lieben.
Ich freue mich euch heute zwei Röcke vorstellen zu können.
Ehe die beiden "mein" wurden hatte ich sie bereits einige Zeit lang online betrachtet {ich sollte wohl sagen "angeschmachtet" :)}, ihr könnt euch mein Glück kaum vorstellen als sie geliefert wurden und all meine Hoffnungen und Erwartungen übertrafen.
Ohne euch zu sehr mit meiner Begeisterung einlullen zu wollen, die Röcke sind wirklich unglaublich schön. Die Qualität, der Schnitt und die Passform sind großartig, die Farbe/ Farben ist/ sind wunderschön {je nach Lichtintensität und Sonneneinfallswinkel variiert die Farbe einwenig was dem ganzen ein gewisses Extra verleiht}, sie sind schlichtweg auf den Punkt.
Es geschieht doch eher selten, dass ich von Kleidung derart begeistert bin. Meine von Herzen kommende Kaufempfehlung habt ihr! Im Moment sind die beiden Röcke und noch einige weitere Artikel um 50% reduziert, falls ihr also mit dem Gedanken spielt euch selbst einen zuzulegen, wartet nicht zu lange {von der Expertin auf dem Gebiet den richtigen Moment für den Kauf eines Kleidungsstücks zu verpassen :)}.



















skirt - eyoma patterned skirt / bardot top - primark / pumps - zara / accessoires - mostly primark / purse - primark / lipstick - dm trend it up "ultra matte 030"














skirt - eyoma full circle skirt / top & necklace - h&m / rings & purse - primark / shoes - primark / lipstick - dm trend it up "ultra matte 035"




There is one thing I'd like to state here.
1/  These skirts are perfection no matter how you choose to wear them but I wanted them to look "extra", so I created a fitting Tutu that creates extra volume around the hips and in the back. Both skirts are just as beautiful without the Tutu underneath but with the Tutu underconstruction it's just 100% me.

 Eines, das mir an der Stelle noch wichtig ist zu erwähnen:
1/  ich trage einen eigens für diese Röcke konzipierten Tutu Rock darunter welcher im Bereich der Hüften und des Pos für zusätzliches Volumen sorgt. Die Röcke sind auch ohne wunderschön, fallen aber etwas sanfter.  

* the patterned Dearcurves skirt was gifted to me whilst I got the blue one for half its original price (same price as the current sale price), opinions are my own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts